MassHousing's rental business portal, masshousingrental.com, was launched in January 2010 as an effort to consolidate the information, documents and tools our rental business partners needed to work with the Agency.
Since that time, the website has added a number of features and functions to make it easier and more efficient to conduct business with MassHousing. For example
- Customizable Security: We've put property owners and managers in control of who can see what information and complete which tasks online
- Loan Inquiry: Rental property owners and managers can access up-to-date loan information
- CDMS Reporting: Submit your MBE/WBE utilization reports through masshousingrental.com
- PMR/MOR Exhibits: Fillable PDF versions of our PMR/MOR exhibits can be saved and updated for future years; no need to start from scratch or print stacks of paper
In addition, we've recently added
- Occupancy agreements in nine languages
- Resources and links on such topics as substance abuse, hoarding, youth and violence prevention
- Online, on-demand trainings on using the portal and working with MassHousing
There's more to come. We're frequently making improvements and enhancements to masshousingrental.com, and we invite you to have a look at the site if you haven't visited recently. As always, if you have any comments or suggestions about the site, please contact our Rental Housing Ombudsman, Brian O'Connell, at 617-854-1198.